Preschool Prance Fundraiser
Our staff's mission is to provide a preschool experience that is enriched with unique educational experiences for our students. The funds raised through this event will directly impact our students by assisting in the purchase of education materials and funding unique experiences.
On the day of the event, we invite a parent/guardian/household representative to join your preschool student and participate in a 30 minute walk/run. In order to attend the event and walk alongside your child, a minimum $5 sponsorship is encouraged! Attendees must be in good health to participate. Any family who is not comfortable with participating in the event is not required to attend (student absence from school will be excused in this case).
Here's how you can help our youngest Aviators...
Sponsor a child by making a donation or pledge:
- Donations: A flat rate in any amount can be donated on behalf of the child!
- Pledges: Pledge a dollar amount per lap completed by the child!
All donations and pledges are due back to school on or before Thursday, September 29th!
- Cash or Checks (made out to “Vandalia-Butler City Schools”) are both acceptable forms of payment.
● RSVP to our event on ParentSquare! Include the name of ONE adult who will participate with your child!
● Look for T-Shirt Order Forms and Pledge Sheets in your child’s Backpack!
Fall | 2023
AM Preschool | 10:00am - 11:00am
PM Preschool | 1:30pm - 2:30pm